Description: To request payment for a vendor (non-purchase order).
- Travel Policy for Non-Employees (Formerly Guest Travel)
- Meals with On-Campus Candidate Information
- Accounts Payable Check Request Guide (Note: please refer to the E-submission page for the latest ways to submit for payment)
Review the Qualifying Items for Check Requests to ensure the expenditure may be processed via Check Request process.
If Vendor is new, provide your vendor with a link to the Payee/Vendor Data Record form 204 .
Complete the Check Request Form through Adobe Sign and attach the original invoice or additional forms related to qualifying items. Please refer to the Qualifying Items List and Accounts Payable and Travel Forms page for more information. The form will automatically be submitted to your department approver through the workflow process.
Supplemental forms required depending on qualifying item:
- Directive 11 (i.e. business meal, hospitality)
- Invoice - Interview Committee Meal(s) with On-Campus Candidate
- Membership Justification Form
- Non-Employee Travel Reimbursable Expenses - Invoice
- International Letter of Invitation required for Foreign National Honorariums – Request through: CSUFTaxOffice@fullerton.edu
- Honorarium Payment Form
Obtain an authorized approver signature on the Check Request Form through the Adobe Sign workflow process. To request for an authorized approver, submit a Finance Delegation of Authority Form (access through Titan Portal IT Access Request Form to locate the form).
Submit Check Requests with appropriate back and audit report to Accounts Payable by e-submission. Check Request Form can be routed directly to analysts for processing, click here to submit. Form submitted without the appropriate required documents will not be processed and resubmission will be required. When attaching forms for back up documentation (e.g.: membership justification forms / AP invoice), please make sure to obtain all the necessary signatures (payee signature / approval) for the form(s) prior to uploading form, you will be required to obtain the signature/approval for the forms and resend it on a separate email if forms are submitted without the necessary signatures.